BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here Comes The Sun doo doo doo doo

THE SUN IS OUT
and i am so happy

NOTE: i OFFICIALLY have a farmer's/shorts tan making it the real first day of spring
the free rita's didnt hurt either


well anyway i dont have much to say, really (for once in my life) other than the powder puff game (girls play football while guys cheer in the actuall cheering uniforms...its great, especiall when they learned the dance to single ladies) on saturday was INCREDIBLY embarrassing!! none of the junior girls signed up so there was no team for them, and me and my friends show up to watch and we got pity looks.
oh high school drama

OH!! I GO FOR MY LICENSE TEST ON WEDNDESDAY!! wish me luck!
for my car, leeroy, i already have fuzzy dice for it and a dashboard buddah
yeah i bet youre jealous

0 comments: