BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

LOS CIENTO!!

okay! i know i know!
i apologize!
i swear im sorry for not being dedicated to this blog!
but really. its me..so..im not surprised im not keeping up with this blog-sorta thanng

yes i just said "thang"....im disapointed in myself too dont worry

okaayy soo whats new...whats new...

im outta school and i got all A's and B's on my finals and grades *high five* its weird how much a slacker teen can be a nerd when her ass is on the line (not the other way around)

oh! i got lost in B-MO (baltimore)
now that was a life changing and completely horrific experience
just imagine: small white girl. alone. purple car. ghetto.
need i continue?
nahh clearly

speeeaakkkkinnnggg of charm city!! i went to art scape!
the world's largest free art fair and i saw some pretty eye opening stuff, i tell ya

like this guy was painting these AH MAY ZING portraits WITH HIS FUCKING MOUTH, hands down!! (no pun intended)
swear to the lord and all that is holy!
i was simply amazed. i just HAD to buy something from him and when i did HE thanked ME.
something is wrong there:
this amazing artist is thanking me for me receiving something awesome he did. for his customers. me.
leaving artscape just made me wanna go home and create something, but everything my fingers produced is crap in comparison to everything ive seen at artscape.

well until i have something more interested to say

au revoir!
(i had to google that to spell it right...)

0 comments: