BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

a Dolorean with a Flux Compacitor

Three's a charm!!
are you[you referring to all my imaginary people out there reading this] witnessing this?
its a sign of the apacolypse

okay so im gunna have to be totally honest with you:
my main motivation for this entry was my knack for procrastination and this shall be my current distraction [Daisy the hand puppet got an attitude with me after awhile so we mutually decided to go our separate ways]
in a few a hours i have a research paper due. A FIVE PAGED ONE AT THAT
and i literally have 6 words written on my paper.
they are taunting me
"My Research Paper by Lucie [insert last name here]"

oh the many marvelous joys of high school

--->PRETEND AS IF THERE IS SOME COOL SEGWAY HERE THAT LEADS TO MY NEXT TOPIC<-----

so i was talking to my friend Julia[bo bulia banana fana fo fulia me my mo mulia] and we were talking about lady gaga and it really got me thinking. wanna know about what?!? u do? cuz seeing as that you have no choice in the matter, i feel compelled to share:
i was thinking about the huge difference between being a performer and being a musician. a performer's music has no soul or true meaning. they just simply...perform. they perform what they are told and live some sort of faux/pseudo "life" thing

-cough- miley cyrus and her alter ego Hannah-cough-

major kudos to those who write their own music

0 comments: