BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

will slamming my head on the key board help things make sense?

dkbglszbghjuzbdshy
nope
didnt work

okay. i know he was trying to help. but. it. was. a. failure.

so heres the skinny

there was this kid who i HATED in elementary school. thats not a strong enough word to describe it. how about...despised-no-loathed
heres the kicker: i cant even remember why!! i doubt there was even a reason other than me being this freaky mean little fat kid
BACK ON TOPICCC
over the summer i attended my friends party and guess who was there?!
WOW UR SMART!!
and he was actually pretty attractive and we talked a bit and i no longer hate him :]

the reason why i havent seen him since was because he attends this private school about 30 minutes away from the neighborhood which my sisters boyfriend also attends.
now my sisters boyfriend is...interesting. really fun...but interesting
u know the type?
ON WITH THE STORY
so valentines day rolls by and my friends and i being single and depressed go to a concert instead of our usual eat chocolate frenzie talking desperately about how we need bfs and we invited elementary school kid idk why. my friends idea
we flirted a tiddle bit..at least thats what i thought it was (expecially since i have nooooo idea how to flirt)
back to my sisters boy friend.
according to him, elementary school came up to him in the hall way and asked about me. something about if i was gunna attend this concert at his school.

i read nothing into this.
w/e
he knows that my sister was going out with him and her bf is in a band playing at it and all..so...not a weird question

BUT MY SISTERS BOYFRIEND reads it as "oh he totally likes her"
so he sent him a message saying he better text me or else and gave him my number

FML


maybe im over reacting?
i feel like he is gunna think i told my sisters boyfriend to give him my number...
but is that a bad thing?

ive never had a boyfriend before so i dont know what i am supposed to do

0 comments: