BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i got soul but im not a soldier

gee whiz!!
its the next day and im ALREADY posting something
needless to say i feel accomplished

my day:
doctor: " Good news!! everything in the bone scan shows that your legs are fine"
me: "...then why do they hurt?!?"
doctor:*blank stare*

fml...

so i had a super awkward day yesterday. [so yeah a typical day for me]
i am a member of the film committee meeting which is where i met this guy named [for the sake of this blog i shall call him....bob?].
Now Bob and i went out a few times which stopped when i found out [THROUGH FACEBOOK] that he was dating another girl as well and she became his girlfriend
yay! life!
can it get more awkward??
its me so YEAH
i have to see Bob at EVERY meeting.
OH!! did i mention that he apparently saw me when i went on a date WITH A GAY GUY?!
yeah..lets call hiiimmmmmm frank
frank was this random guy i met who asked me to go on a date. me being impulsive [the main drive behind me getting bangs] and having low self esteem i said yes
so i go and im 97.3% sure WE WERE WEARING THE SAME PANTS [gray skinnies]
and he watches Americas Next Top Model NOT for the joy of watching hot girls

ooooh isnt my life perfect?

0 comments: